Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Posting....

Hello All!

I just wanted to let you know that yes, I'm still here, but I will not be posting anything this week or next week.  Lots of things going on around here and I'm trying to spend less time on the computer :}

I would covet your prayers though.  Next week I'll be working at the Wilds of New England.  A Christian Camp in New Hampshire.  I will be learning how everything is run in the kitchen during summer camp so that come this fall, I'll be able to help with the fall camps!  I'm so excited but nervous as well. It will be a huge learning curve for me :]

Last year my sister was able to waitress for the men's retreat and then we both were waitresses for the ladies retreat.  This year I'll be working in the kitchen as a cook while my sister will be waitressing for 8 of the 9 retreats!  We are so excited about this opportunity to serve at the camp!

If any of you are interested in the camps this summer or fall you can visit the website here.  They have some great speakers lined up and we are looking forward to seeing God's hand at work in the lives of those who come! 

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment