Sunday, November 8, 2015

#Thankful Sunday

Thanking God for hymns writers and musicians for creating a wonderful way for us to worship our Savior!
We sang "Only by His Grace" by Ron Hamilton and Cheryl Reid this morning and my heart was truly blessed by it!

"I found grace to save my soul; at the cross grace made me whole
when my Savior took control and washed my sins away.
Now the fellowship is sweet as I worship at his feet.

Only by His grace, I have found this holy place,
underneath His wings of love, trusting in my Lord above.
Grace for every need, grace that overflows and far exceeds,
lavished on my soul at Calvary, only by His grace.

Every valley I have known, such compassion I've been shown.
Giving strength that's not my own, it's only by His grace.
Every burden that I bear, Jesus comes and meets me there.

Only by His grace, I have found this holy place,
underneath His wings of love, trusting in my Lord above.
Grace for every need, grace that overflows and far exceeds,
lavished on my soul at Calvary, only by His grace."

1 comment:

  1. Hello A child of God. I am so glad to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am privileged and honored to get connected with you because of who you are in the Lord Jesus Christ. I am blessed to know how your parents have brought you and your sister up in the fear and knowledge of God so that you love the Lord and keep His commandments. The purpose of your blog post is to encourage other believers which will give you an opportunity to proclaim Christ's name which indeed you are doing. Well I am from Mumbai, India and have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you and your sister to come to Mumbai with your friends and work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede@gmail(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede . Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you,your godly parents and sister.

    ReplyDelete