Friday, February 25, 2011



Hello All!
 I wanted to let you know about a blog that I recently came upon called "Radiant Purity & True Beauty".
The link to this blog will be permanently kept on the right side column, but I wanted to direct your attention to a specific series that the blogs author is writing on,  "A Question of Femininity".
She has already done two posts and I've enjoyed both of them and are looking forward to more. 
In todays culture it is so easy for the lines of femininity to become hazy and to lose our focus of what God desires of us.  Femininity is a gift God has given us and Melinda has a done a wonderful job reminding us of what God desires.

I hope these posts will be as encouraging to you as they were to me!   Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my blog! :) I'm so grateful that God is using the posts to bless others. To Him be the glory! He's been working this in my own heart recently and I couldn't help but share it with others. :)

    Your blog is lovely, by the way!

    ReplyDelete