Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Guest Writer: "Saying Goodbye"


I recieved an email this morning from a friend of mine and he shared with me a poem he had written.  I loved it and he said I could post in on my blog, so here it is. 
It helps to read it slowly, it has so much meaning.  This young man has some wonderful talent that God has given and I can't wait to see where God leads him!


SAYING GOOD-BYE

To sadly say Good-by, a path we all must take.

A word we would not use, a word that makes us
ache.

When death upon us lies, is thought to last
forever
.
To people we love the most,a word that always
severs.

Jesus through His love for us ,a sacrifice He
made.

And for us , sinners, was lade into the grave.

Now if we trust in Jesus, a child of God may be.

To everyone who does believe, of heaven we will
see.

Because of what Christ did, Good-Byes can now
be sweet.

Good-Bye is now a parting word, until in glory
we meet.

2 comments: