Monday, September 12, 2011

"In My Seat": A Pilot's 9/11 Story

I viewed this video on another website (Side by Side) and immediately wanted to share it with all of you.  This movie reminded me of how precious life is and how we are living here on borrowed time.  God has a purpose for all of us and has given us the resources, talents and abilites we need to accomplish His goal for us. However, it is up to us to make the choice to follow and obey Him in order to find that purpose and live a life worth living.

This video caused me to ask myself, am I using every minute of every day to glorify God?  Do I thank God for the time He has given me to make a difference for Him?  Do I see His hand at work in all that I do, to the point that I thank Him for the things that come into my path everyday and slow me down, ie. traffic, illness, talkative people, etc.?

Please, take a few moments and watch this movie.  This man was supposed to be the pilot for the plan that crashed into the North Tower on 9/11/01. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for sharing, 9/11 was the final layer of my life without Christ that changed my life to walk with Jesus....it has so much hurt for many people including myself but I also see a silver lining because Christ was there! hope you have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete